Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its a new year!!!!



So its a new year and life never ceases to amaze me! Mike is planning on starting school as soon as he can. He is going to go through a diesel and heavy machinery mechanics program. It shouldn't take very long he is going to do this program full time.

I finally let go of my last bit of pride. The lord has given us a lot to deal with to humble us. The last thing that it took to humble me has happened... I gave my car back to the bank. Now we are really hitting the reset button on life. We are starting the new year at the bottom and things can only get better from here. We just pray for the lord to bless us with what he can. Hopefully a job for me is next we need that blessing still.

Jeramy is amazing. He just keeps growing. Mike and I were talking about how we went from the ultrasound pictures to this amazing little boy. He is starting to mimic some sounds. His favorite letter is O. Well its his favorite letter because it is all he says. He is 2 months now and just doing great. He got his first cold from grandma and we survived it. I wasn't sure we were going to though. Thank goodness for the makers of vicks for the rubs and humidifiers. He has been eating cereal now for awhile. He is a pro at eating from a spoon now. I thank god everyday for miracles. He is my little blessing from heaven. His first christmas was fun. He made out like a bandit and we had so much fun.

2 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy New Year!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Oh my goodness Becky! He is a little stud man! I can't believe you are a mom! I just check my old email address and found and email from you with your blog link! I am so excited to keep in contact with you this way. I hope things are going a bit better on the job front. Its so difficult when you/husband don't have a job. Hang in there! Things will get better if they haven't all ready! So good to see pictures and read updates!
old roomie-
Melanie