Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life Goes On...




So life does go on for the Harmans. We are sad that I am still unemployed, but we thank god that I got the extension on my unemployment. So the job search continues. Things are looking up though. The job I almost got was only given to the other person because it was a current employee who's job was being phased out. Otherwise I would have had it. I am discouraged but we will figure it out. Mike has started school this week is his first week. He is sailing through it for the most part and hopefully will start working in the shop in the next couple of days. We are excited he might be in school for a much shorter time than the 10 months that was anticipated. That is very cool! We are so proud of him. Jeramy is growing still. He is just growing too fast. I never thought that would be an issue but well it is. He is growing out of clothes and just wiggling and moving. Jeramy is eating in the high chair now. But is still as temperamental as ever not everything is changing. We love him and I am so grateful that he is here. As a last thought we are beyond grateful for my parents taking us in. Life has been stressful but at least we have a stable roof over our heads and food on our table. I can not think of a better place in the world to be right now. The support is amazing and the key to our future success in life. I guess blessing come in amazing and hard to handle packages.

1 comment:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Oh my goodness Becky! Little Jeramy is getting so big! I can't believe how well he is eating solids already!! I loved the video and hearing your voice- I love that you are a mom!!
I am sorry about the discouragement- hang in there! School is good and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be less than the 10 months for Mike.
Don't worry- every stage of rasing a baby is fun- just try to enjoy the stage he is in every day, because the next day it might be gone. :)