Monday, February 16, 2009

Jeramy is growing...

Jeramy is just getting older. He is changing everyday. Now at almost 4 months He is now able to play a little with his awesome baby car driver. He was having so much fun and I couldn't help but laugh. We love him and are so happy that we have been blessed with him. Jeramy has his good days and bad days, but we love him even on the bad days. He keeps me busy everyday and really getting cuter and chunkier. He is eating so much. Jeramy now eats cereal twice a day and just keeps chowing down on bottles every 3 to 4 hours. He still is sleeping through the night and hopefully will continue to nap longer during the day. Mike is doing great in school. We are so proud of him! He is just sailing through his classes and just having a great time. He is still looking for a job for after school and hopefully that will happen soon. I am still adjusting to being home all day with Jeramy. We are still hoping and praying that I get a job. But I still have unemployment so I thank God for that everyday.

No comments: